28 May 2011

prototype testing

Guess what I got to do the other day.  I got to test a prototype night vision monocular from a long time ago that we found in a closet at work.  It was awesome.

Guess what else I got to do the other day.  Get stuck in the closet for 45 minutes because the door jammed shut while I was testing a prototype night vision monocular from a long time ago that we found in a closet at work.  It kind of put a damper on the excitement of testing a prototype night vision monocular from a long time ago that we found in a closet at work.  Especially because Melissa was gone on a business trip and wasn't expected to be home for another 27 hours.  Also, my phone was on the table downstairs.  Bruce was laying outside the door so I told him to go get the phone but he just wandered away.  Rin Tin Tin has nothing to worry about from Bruce.

You know the stories about old people that fall down and nobody finds their decomposing corpse for a couple of months because nobody cares about old people?  That's the kind of thought I was thinking.  All in all, it was kind of funny for the first 5 minutes.  The last 40 minutes weren't so enjoyable.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Benjy was telling me the story and he was laughing so hard he almost had an accident himself. :)

Linda Stahr said...

This made me laugh really hard.

Anonymous said...

So how exactly did you manage to get OUT of the closet?

Teresa said...

Oh, how I miss the Pierce family! You are a funny guy, Justin!