18 May 2011

good book

I just found a book that I think could be a stroke of pure genius.  It is so good that I am staying up way past my bedtime just to write about it.  In fact, it is so unbelievably awesome that it may win whatever prize really good books win.  It is called (and I'm not making this part up): OUCH!  It Hurts When I Poop!

I know: pure, unadulterated brilliance.  In fact, I'm betting that 90% of both of my readers are googling it right now.  Although I've never read it, solely based on the title and the pictures of fruit on the cover, it is veritably in a class of it's own.  Way better than the Everybody Poops book of which Melissa and I have received at least two copies.  Of course everybody poops.  Duh.  But what do you do when pooping hurts?  That's the question that can finally be answered thanks to OUCH!  It Hurts When I Poop!, a book with true purpose.  I would also like to point out that this is, in fact, a poem.  A poem which "will help a lot!" (taken directly from the introduction).  It will probably help a lot because exclamation points are used everywhere in this book!  Of course, exclamation points may also be exhaustively used because if it hurts when you're pooping, you're probably using a few exclamation points of your own.

I think I'm going to get this for my in-laws.  They can put it next to the copy of Who Cares About Elderly People? I got them for Christmas a couple years ago.

I'm such a good son-in-law.

2 comments:

Patience said...

yes, you are.

Anonymous said...

Justin - why doesn't it surprise me that you are writing about pooping?