18 March 2013

personalized gift

People say the best kind of gifts are the ones that come from the heart; the homemade gifts that really show you put some thought and deliberation into whatever present you're bestowing upon the gracious receiver. I don't necessarily agree with this philosophy. I think guns are a way better gift than something homemade. Unless it's a homemade gun. That's a pretty good gift.

However, if make the fairly good assumption that I have no idea what I'm talking about and pretend just for a minute that homemade, heartfelt gifts really are the best kind of gift, I would like to say that if any of you get a sweater from me for Christmas or your birthday or some other momentous occasion in your life, you can be rest assured that it will be the best, most heartfelt gift you'll ever (ever) receive.

Because I'm going to make it from my back fur.

You're welcome.

No comments: