22 March 2009

tupperware accolade

Due to popular request, I'm posting a picture of my Tupperware(tm) nightstand. Yes, there are drawers. No I did not take them out for this picture. I have nothing to hide (in my nightstand... that's way too obvious). It just so happens the drawers fit nicely onto the shelves in the walk-in closet and have been stationed there for the last two years. As you may or may not be able to tell, I'm not one to care about furniture nobody will see. I leave the house decorating and furniture choosing completely up to Melissa. I would much rather spend money on things that go 'boom' and incite childish giggling. However, as outlined in the picture, I do have all the necessities. As of yet, the notepad has not been added.

2 comments:

Charity said...

Ha! I think you're worse than Nick...how does Melissa ever put up with you?

Linda Stahr said...

O.K., Grandma! Get rid of the old candy, already! Ew. On a positive note, I love the nightstand. I think I may have to move my two "nightstands" from the basement where they are currently harboring fugitive Scrapbooking Materials and place them elsewhere...