12 March 2012

super powers

If everyone else had a super power and you didn't have a super power, would that mean that you actually had the only super power?  I think if you don't agree with that statement it's kind of unfortunate because if you did think that then you could go through life thinking that you had a super power just by assuming that everyone else had a super power but you didn't have one so your super power was not having a super power.  Obviously, this assumption is not flawed at all because if everyone else did have a super power they would keep it hidden so you wouldn't know they had one thereby validating your fundamental assumption that everyone else had a super power. That's some sound logic. 
 
I bet you had to read that twice. Which is good because I didn't read it twice. By not reading it twice I keep myself from seeing how absurd I sound when things make the transition from my brain to the computer screen.  What am I even thinking? Obviously, everybody has super powers so that's a ridiculous question in the first place. Anyways, I'm going to go fly around my living room while shooting flames from my eyeballs at the Asian beetles invading our house.

2 comments:

Patience said...

We had asian beetles invade our apt in WI. Sadly, Ehan did not have your super power and I ended up hoovering each and every little buggy.

Juli said...

Justin, you need to look up Rhett and Link on youtube. Good clean humor that you would like.