21 January 2012

high class

As I was reading through posts made over the last couple of years I noticed that this blog has a fairly high percentage of potty related posts.  This is wholly unacceptable and I definitely feel the need to do something to rectify the situation. After all, this is supposed to be a family friendly blog.

As such, I would like to let you all know that Melissa's pregnancy has some weird side-effects; namely when I pee, she barfs.

That should bump our percentage from 'fairly high' to 'high'.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

When I was pregnant, and Jesse did ANYTHING... talked to me, look at me, get close to me (within feet)... I would throw up. The entire 9 months. Which is why he told me if we decided to have another baby he was leaving for 9 months. He did promise to come back when I had the baby.