26 December 2011

better idea

I don't know how exactly to say that my life is complete. Other than saying that my life is complete.

Last week I found out that Melissa and I are finally able to buy purses made out of whole toads. I know. You're as surprised as I was. And when I say whole toads, I actually do mean 'whole toads'. Like with all four legs and the head. The opening is strategically located as to not interfere with the attached head, meaning: the opening is the tooshie. This means that everytime you go for your chapstick, it's like giving a protological exam to a genuine cane toad. That's nice because you get to feel like a doctor everytime you need your license. It's not so nice because it's not really the kind of doctor most people aspire to and...well...it's a toad. A toad rectum to be more precise. This is somewhat of a downfall.

The enterprising individuals at www.toadshop.com selling the "Four Leg Cane Toad Shoulder Purse" also offer a "Cane Toad Leather Handbag". Unfortunately, it does not include a toad head (but it does have a toad foot for the zipper pull so...bonus).

This may be the only time in the history of all mankind that the statement "the zipper pull has a small toad foot but there are no toad heads on this purse" is considered a negative.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Where do you get this stuff????